1986 → 2022
510 West Anaheim Street, Wilmington, CA 90744
Also known as Glen's 1350 West.
The original owner, Glen Moering, operated the building as a bathhouse until 1984 when it was closed for renovations. After Moering was forced to shut down his 1350 Club in Long Beach, he moved the business back to Wilmington in 1986, after renovations were complete. It featured a steam room, sauna, TV Lounge and sundeck. Lockers and private rooms could be rented. The club was open 24 hours 7 days a week, and offered free HIV & STD testing 4 days a week.
Attr — official site, L.A. Times